Degree in Medicine from the University of Navarra, Pamplona, Spain.
Specialist in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in the Hospital Clínico San Carlos, Madrid, Spain.
Degree in Dentistry (European University of Madrid)
Specialist in the Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery of the University Hospital of Santiago de Compostela.
Area of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Dentistry and Orthodontics at the sanitarium Nosa Sra Ollos two large, Lugo, Spain.
Clinic Vila Rosa, Santiago de Compostela, España.
BS in Medicine from the University of Valladolid.
Doctor´s degree ” Cum Laude ” in medicine from The University of Navarra.
BS in Odontology from The European University of Madrid.
Residency Training in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at the H.G.U. Gregorio Marañon in Madrid.
Certified by the European Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
Dentistry, Pediatric Dentistry Residency Program. Dentist Surgeon by Universidad Autónoma de Nuevo León. Actual Chief Treatment Planning Technicien for FAB USA. More than years experience in digital dentistry. Speciality in orthodontics and orthognathic surgery.
Dr. David Suárez Quintanilla has studied medicine. He has a specialty in stomatology and professor of orthodontics at the University of Santiago de Compostela.
Director of the Research Service in Orthodontics and dentofacial growth.
Member of the Royal Academy of Medicine of Galicia in Spain.
Stomatology Dentistry Chair and the Autonomous Licensing Academy of Dentistry of Spain.
President of the European Society of Orthodontics (EOS: European Orthodontic Society)
Vice President of the IADR Orthodontics Section (International Association for Dental Research).
Clinic IOC of Santiago de Compostela.
Courses and Conferences in 35 countries.
Born in Caracas, Venezuela, Dr. Luken de Arbeloa was graduated in Dentistry at the Central University of Venezuela.
He completed later in Madrid a Master in Dental Prosthesis, Implants and Aesthetics at the European University in Madrid.
Organizer Training Courses about his discipline.
Dental Surgeon with clinical practice in the area of Dental Aesthetics and Dental Implants.
Scientific Director and CEO Frezato. Dental Inmersions
DSD Instructor, Master and Lecturer
Digital Smile Design Professor and Implant Prosthesis
Master in Implantology and specialist in Prosthesis
-Profesor and Director of odonthology conserver and bucofacial protesis department of the Universidad Complutense de Madrid (UCM)
-Director of the University Master in “Restorative Dentistry based on new technologies” and the university diploma in “Clinical Implantology” of the U.C.M.
-EPA Recognized Specialist in Prosthodontics
-President of the European Prosthodontics Association (EPA)
-90 publications in national and international journals JCR
-Coauthor of 4 books and a CD ROM
-Associate Editor of “Brazilean Dental Science Journal”. Assistant Editor of “European Journal of Prosthodontics & Restorative Dentistry”
-Dental Doctor. UCM
-Doctor of medicine and surgery. UCM
-Doctor in Dentistry. UNIBE
-Fellow European Board Oral surgery. EFOSS
-Postgraduate Oral Implantology. UCLA
Degree in Dentistry. University Alfonso X El Sabio, Madrid
– Master in Implantology and Oral Rehabilitation. ESI / Loma Linda University
– DSD (Digital Smile Design) Lecturer (International Rapporteur)
– Master in Advanced Implant Aesthetics. University of the Pacific.
– Master Fellowship. World Clinical Laser Institute
– Intensive Courses:
Periodontal Surgery / Management of soft tissue around teeth and implants.
Advanced Course in Implantology. University of Loma Linda – California.
Implantology and breast lift. Doctor Tiziano Testori. Lake Como Institute, Italy.
Implant Asthetics. Dr. Markus Hürzeler, Munich, Germany.
-Doctor in Dentistry by means of the defense of the research work “Analysis of the precision of fully guided surgery in the treatment with dental implants”. University Alfonso X El Sabio, Madrid
– Degree in dentistry by University Alfonso X El Sabio, Madrid
– Master in Oral Implantology and implant-supported Prothesis by University Alfonso X El Sabio, Madrid
-Master in Occlusion and Prosthodontics. ESORIB
– Advanced diploma in implantology and periodontology . University of New York (in course)
– Professor of the Master in Oral Implantology and implant-supported Prothesis, and of Degree of Dentistry of the University Alfonso X El Sabio
-Dictant of various courses and seminars on guided surgery for the placement of dental implants.
– Degree in Medicine and Surgery by UCM.
– Specialist in Stomatology by UCM.
– Visiting Professor of the Department of Stomatological Prosthesis. UCM (since 1991).
– Visiting Professor of the Integrated Odontological Clinic. UCM (since 1991).
– Active member of SEDO and the Spanish Society of Dental Materials.
– Senior Researcher of the 7th Framework Program of the European Union.
– Professor of the Orthodontic Training Program ORTOCERVERA (since 1988).
– Professor of the Master of Orthodontics at the Universidad Alfonso X El Sabio (since 2015).
– Honorary Professor of the Department of Materials Engineering. Carlos III University (since 2016)
Degree in Dentistry from Dental University Instituto Superior das Ciencias da Saude – Norte. Porto, Portugal
Specialist in Preventive Dentistry Universidad Complutense de Madrid (UCM) 1 Year Master Degree
Specialist in Aesthetic Dentistry Universidad Complutense de Madrid (UCM)
Master course of Implantology and Reconstructive Dentistry School of Dental Medicine University of Berne , School of Dental Medicine University of Geneva
Professor of the Clinical Course of Implantology Implantology Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (UAM)
Implant Rehabilitation and Guided Surgery