The present Legal Notice regulates the access and use of the web site http://www.nemotec.com/, owned by SOFTWARE NEMOTEC, S.L. (hereinafter, Nemotec), registered at Arroyomolinos (Madrid – Post Code 28939), Juan de la Cierva 66 Street, with N.I.F. (tax identification number) B 80.369.861 and email address email@example.com, and registered with the Business Register of Madrid, 2nd Section, Folio M-83281.
If you wish to contact us, please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or contact us by telephone at +34 91 433 52 22.
In order to use this web page, the user must accept the following terms and conditions and, otherwise, abstain from use and leave immediately.
Nemotec enables the user to access the information, images, news, videos and other elements related to Nemotec and the activities carried out as provided services.
Nemotec reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and design of the website pertaining to its contents and services. The user accepts that Nemotec can, at any time, modify, interrupt, deactivate and/or cancel any of the elements, content, and/or services integrated in the web site.
- USER OBLIGATIONS AND CONDITIONS
The mere access to this domain, as well as all or part of its contents and services, implies the acceptance, without reservations, of this legal notice, by which the user condition is assumed by each person who accesses the aforementioned domain.
If the user does not accept this legal notice, he must abstain from accessing and/or utilizing the contents and services offered there.
2.1 User obligations
- The user commits to using this web site, its services, offered contents and this legal notice in accordance with the law, moral codes, decency and public order, in a diligent, correct and legal way.
- The user is obliged not to refer advertising of any type or to make communications for commercial or advertising purposes in the spaces on the web authorized for the users to contact us.
- The user recognizes and accepts that Nemotec can deny access to the web site to those users who have breached the prevailing legislations or any of the obligations or terms of this web page, without having the obligation of prior written notification to the offending user.
2.2 Underage Minors and No Legal Capacity
Underage minors and those who do not have legal capacity can NOT carry out operations through this web page; therefore they can only browse the site, without the possibility of carrying out any legal act.
- LIABILITY OF NEMOTEC
Nemotec will not be liable, neither directly or collaterally, for:
- The quality of the service, the access speed, the correct performance or the functioning continuity or availability of the web page.
- The damage that could be caused to the users’ equipment by the utilization of the web page.
- The Law breach by other users, generally accepted moral codes and decency and public order as consequence of the communication, broadcasting, storage, making available, receipt, procurement or access to contents.
- The links or hypertexts that enable, through the web page, access to the user to features and services offered by third parties, as they do not belong to nor fall under the supervision of the owners of the web site, Nemotec will not be liable for the information they might contained nor whichever effects might be arisen from such information.
- The flaws or defects of any kind of content communicated, broadcasted, stored or made available.
- The information entered by users, experts, clients, collaborators, and third parties.
- The infringement of industrial and intellectual property rights, honor rights, personal and family privacy rights, rights to images (photographs), property rights or rights of any nature, belonging to a third party, all of that accomplished, in the web page, by the users, experts, client, collaborators or third parties.
If you believe your rights are being violated on the web site http://www.nemotec.com/, please contact us via our email address: email@example.com.
- INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
This web site is protected under national and international industrial and intellectual property laws, therefore it is not permitted the reproduction, distribution, public communication, making available and transformation of the site and/or any of the elements that comprise it, including those that are used in an expository manner and not limited to, texts, images, brands, graphics, logos, badges, software archives, combinations of colors, as well as structure, selection, order and presentation of its contents, without damage to the rights third parties may hold over any of the elements of their own.
Therefore, the complete or partial reproduction, retransmission, copying, making it available, assignment, or broadcasting, of the information contained on this web site is permitted, no matter what the purpose or medium used to do so.
If you believe your industrial and intellectual rights or your rights to image are being violated by the web site, please contact us via our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- DATA PROTECTION
The present conditions are written in Spanish, and are subject to the prevailing Spanish legislation. For any type of dispute arisen from the utilization of the offered services and contents of the portal, the parties are subject to the courts of the city of Madrid, being the competent to solve any dispute, provided that it would be legally possible. Otherwise, the parties will be subject to the competent courts following the prevailing legislation at that time.